Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Andy's promised pictures

Hello Everyone! I have the pictures I promised. My transition here has been full of friends and food and fun, although all of that is greatly reduced since I started work last week. So for me these are like good memories, too!


The brats and kraut and Kostriker at Oktoberfest - and Mia!


That's right, Deutsches Haus, we love you.



Return to normlacy via friends, the Fly, and the blue cooler.
That blue cooler is like another friend, itself, sticking with us in good times and bad.


My kitchen! Huge and disorganized.


My bedroom, with Morris print, tea stuff, and Baron Munchausen dvd I just picked up from Big Lots for $3. And that big black thing is my waiter's jacket.


The staircase. The prints decorating the wall are Jazz Fest posters.


Frontal view. Lots of shrubbery. Skelly and Joanna live on the right with their cats.


What a handsome license plate!

We know what my life looks like, now help me pressure Q into posting hers! Best to everyone, and we'll continue to keep you abreast of coolness, even if it is more subdued and routine.

-Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment