Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Air and Land

Hello Everyone! I have some updates on Quinn and I.

Quinn promises that a post is forthcoming, but to undercut her, I am happy to say that she is safely in England, well on her way to being a real resident with apartment/dorm, bank, and university orientation. She's been running all over Southampton, and seems really satisfied (except about the price of PG Tips on the train).

I am driving to New Orleans, and I'm already in El Paso! I got a chance to stop in Tucson for a long lunch playing hookie with Katie, and playing walk/throw frog with Emma. Here are some pictures from today, and I hope to make it into New Orleans tomorrow night. And I've already got a place, with the McCay's and their Beagles! Enjoy the pictures,
-Andy

Geronimo surrendered.


Happy Tucson time! Yay for family!


Tombstone, AZ

Not a bad place for sunset- the continental divide!
Missing are pictures of the stars in nowhere, New Mexico. What do we trade for city lights?

1 comment:

  1. Hope your drive was as spectacular as I-10 can possibly be!

    ReplyDelete