Monday, September 14, 2009

Updates Theater


There have been some positive developments in our lives.

Number one - Jude (the cat) has started loving me. He always takes a few weeks to warm to me, and now we're best cuddle-buddies.


I have agreed to buy Denis' 4 door Ford Focus 2002. I will drive it to New Orleans (across Texas, although I am tempted to drive around). I am learning to drive manual transmission, and I feel like a real boy!

Quinn's visa has arrived! She has it in her hand, so that bit of stress is gone. Now we are again preparing for a trans-Atlantic move.

I still have no firm jobs in New Orleans, but I am hopeful. I am also holding hope for English church jobs that would allow me to apply for a visa. In some ways I am happy to go to New Orleans - comfort zone, friends, connections. But the future of separation is depressing, as predicted, even though we know we can do it, and we know how.

I hope to hear from you,
-Andy

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you are keeping a positive attitude through all this. That should make it easier to deal with, and it will probably help your chances of finding a good solution. Keep your chins up, guys!

    ReplyDelete